Welcoming 2017 means the WordCamp Atlanta organizing team has ramped up to bring you the best event ever.
You will find WordCamp to be helpful on SO many levels!!!
- Friday, March 17th is dedicated to beginners just like you—novices, designers, developers.
- Saturday and Sunday, March 18th-19th, features no less than 48 sessions that you can mix and match. There’s a wide range of topics for all levels of users.
- There’s a helpdesk available all day on Saturday and Sunday where you can ask specific questions related to your goals.
- You’ll meet so many people who are active in the local Meetup groups. This is how you continue to learn.
- The event is affordable!! $20/day includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, a tee shirt and other goodies.
We’ll start publishing the speakers and sessions later this month. Tickets will be available sometime in February.